The Moevenpick Hotel is a wonderful hotel. It's clean, very new, and they pride themselves on service. It is close to the train station and and they run shuttles to Centraal. We got Moevenpick because they accepted our bid on www.priceline.com. The views were wonderful and the gym was nice as well.
The only downside to the hotel is that it can be a bit of walk to City Centre. It's located on this weird inlet/dock thing (I assume so it can be close to cruise travelers) and is kind of weird to walk to. Once you figure it out, it's fine. I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam