We had looked forward to stay there,when we arrived there was nobody to offer any help with our bags as porters seemed uninterested.Receptionist was very kind.After we were checked in,we picked up our luggage and went towards lifts and again no reaction from porters who were looking on internet.Room was nice,good quality furnishings,comfortable beds.TV had no music channels like Viva or MTV available,strange but no big deal.
Internet also kept dragging and disconecting from time to time,when we called reception we were informed that there is a problem and that`s all they knew.Breakfast was good but then we noticed that following days some items were not available,and people who clear tables try to get you out of there as soon as possible.Have stayed in Movenpicks before but this one lacks the standards and passion that the rest of Movenpick hotels has.Seems like staff there has no motivation or interest I am not talking about everybody but the ones we noticed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam