There's a lot to be said for efficiency and this was efficient. The views were fantastic. I recommend that you ask for a room facing back towards the city as its more interesting. It's good that you can open the window even though it's airconditioned . The crucial thing is that it is some way to walk from the main commercial centre around Centraal Station and this walk could seem rather desolate in winter. It is right next door to the new concert hall and quite close to the fantastic public library. Breakfast is expensive but there is a Subway in the same block serving the nearby office buildings. Also in the same block is the passenger ship terminal. The concierges run a shuttle service to the station and the tram also stops outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam