Stayed here for 1 night while passing through Amsterdam. I previously lived just outside of Amsterdam and was not too familiar with hotels (having been a resident) I am glad I chose the Moevenpick. The hotel is very new and stylish, the bar downstairs serves a large menu of cocktails and drinks. The room had a great view of the city and had a couch which was nice to sit and read.
The decor of the hotel is very modern and all common areas are kept spotlessly clean. My one gripe- the lobby is quite small and it can seem like the concierge and desk staff are staring you down as you walk though- a bit overbearing for my tastes.
The hotel also has underground parking which is very convenient (and rare to find in central Amsterdam).
I would highly recommend staying here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam