“A true hidden gem.”
Review of Casa Nostra

Casa Nostra
Reserve with
Casa Nostra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 3,853 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Description: Celebrating our tradition and passion for cooking, we would like to offer you the taste of Casa Nostra "Our Home". Casa Nostra will be closed for holiday from Tuesday 19-7-2016 until Thursday 28-7-2016 and on Saturday 6-8-2016.
Ayr, United Kingdom
“A true hidden gem.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Recently came here on a visit to the city. Amazing homemade pasta. Authentic Italian cuisine. What more could you ask for? Pasta made on the premises. Native Italian cook. Really blew me and my wife away. Only gripe could be the slow service on the drinks however the waiter was just on himself so that can be overlooked. Couldn't recommend this place more. Well worth a visit if you ever find yourself in this glorious city.

2 Thank Joseph L

• Hebrew first
“Wonderful fresh authentic Italian!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Wow - excellent food and service from this little shop. Well worth the find. Excellent starters, fresh homemade pasta, great wine, with service that cares for your needs. this will be a "must come back" stop on my next visit. I may even sneak back before leaving town in a few days. Loved that the owner took the time to speak with me and explain the menu - you can see and taste the pride in his work.

Chicago, Illinois
“Small, good service, great homemade food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great for larger business group as it is so small and intimate that you can all hear each other. Good service and food.

3 Thank kathyinil
New York City, New York
“A MUST for lovers of Fresh Pasta in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This gem is a short walk from the Amstel on Ceintuurbaan in a very nice part of town. I got a very warm welcome and the cozy surroundings made this place a true joy. I stopped by twice during my recent visit, and I am glad I did. First I had the pasta with mushrooms and Gorgonzola cheese, absolutely fabulous. The fresh pasta aspect was amazing, but so was the sauce. It is so easy for Gorgonzola to overwhelm other elements of the dish, not at Casa Nostra. True perfection. A couple of days later I was really jonesing for some pasta again so back to Casa Nostra I go. This time I had the Orecchiette with meat sauce. Manuel is right, just like Nonna used to make. They also featured some wonderful wines from their native Taranto area of Italy. Not to be missed is the Casa Nostra anti-pasta, delicious!

When making the pasta, Manuel said to me 'it's only flour and water'. I disagree Manuel, the main ingredient appears to be LOVE.

3 Thank EdR7
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our best meals”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped in after seeing the waiter making fresh pasta in the window. The good was out of. This world authentic and fresh. The wine was exquisite and the pasta and eggplant delicious bite after bite. The waiter was very helpful and sweet. We also love that the chef helped bring our food out to the table.
This place is a gem and would visit weekly if I lived in Amsterdam.

1 Thank Onulus