Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Hotels.com
US$115
FindHotel
US$107
Expedia.comUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
PricelineUS$115
All reviews quad room van gogh museum shopping street minute walk museum area tram stop public transport central station vondelpark stops
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Booked and paid for three nights for my birthday weekend
Didn’t get any clean towels the whole time I was there. Or the bins emptied
One of the cleaners walked into my room whilst I was stood there getting changed she didn’t knock or anything . Safe to say she seen everything..!
When I went to reception to complain the man on the desk who said his name was Sam started shouting and getting ride to me telling me I need to pack my stuff and get out because he’s locking my door.. bearing in mind I’m a young female and he’s a middle aged male even one of the guests had said to him to calm down.. I then re entered my room I called my mum to tell her what had just happened and then when I went to walk back to reception he called me over and apologised to me.. I will never stay in this hotel again and I advise any single females that do book not too.. Arrogant staff.. Cleanliness of the room wasn’t great either for the amount I paid I would’ve at least expected clean towels.. when I return to Amsterdam I will not be booking through this hotel again the pictures lie also as there is building works going on right outside the main door with scaffolding up and banging late into the night

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank CHARLOTTETRACIE
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

The first night we were given a room underground which was utterly disappointing. The toilets were clogged as well and the entire bathroom was flooded after a shower.

We were given a better room on a different floor the next day which was very nice.

Breakfast was horrible and we chose not to eat there so they could improve on that aspect

2  Thank zeenatharunchoudhury
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Great location, good value for money. Free coffee-good- normal service. We stayed in rooms on the lower floor which are a bit warm. There was no change of bed linen although it was needed. Breakfast is not exceptional ...acceptable. Staff are courteous. At one event an employee opened the door to the room without waiting for us to say we were ok. I thought it was strange. Room, overall not very clean.
I would stay again if it was in the superior rooms.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank kelseimaia
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

Very clean, nice shower, friendly and helpful staff. Much better than I expected. Good WiFi, good fridge, good bed. The rooms are very well equipped with everything that you need. Very good location with shops nearby and very good transport very nearby. Will definitely be back the next time I’m in Amsterdam.

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

Small room reminded of a ship cabin size. Room was clean though. Bed was small for two adults. Thin walls but luckily no noise during night. Other guests were elderly people and families. The street is not too busy so no noise or partying there during night. Breakfast for 10 € was good.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jayw986