This hotel was very convenient for several reasons:
- Well located: easy access from the airport because just next to Central station, only few minutes walk from the lively center, but in a quiet area.
- Fantastic facilities and concept: Free mini bar, good spa especially enjoyable after a day walk in the cold :) beautifuly building and staircase.
- The rooms are interesting: taller tahn wider due to teh very high ceiling! Beautiful view on the city. This for me was the absolute best: Huge tall windows on gorgeous canal view.
Advice: There is several excellent breakfast places few minutes from the hotel. Much more exiting (and cheaper) than the hotel one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam is a five-star deluxe hotel situated in the monumental Shipping House. You can find us on the Prins Hendrikkade in the city center at only 500m from Central Station and 1100m from Dam Square. We have 165 rooms and suites, offering complimentary wireless internet, free minibar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and free entrance to the Spa & Wellness center. Facilities furthermore include restaurant Seven Seas, meeting rooms and a bar/lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.