We just came back from a 5-day trip to Amsterdam and made such a positive experience at Kamer 01 that I decided to take the time and write a review.
This wonderful little B&B is the perfect combination of
- a great location (in the city centre, with canal view)
- a gorgeous buidling (with a lot of history you can breath in)
- a stylish interior design (the perfect combination of modern and classic details to fit this special house)
- a first class catering (with delicious breakfast and drinks and treats through the day)
and first and foremost the most amiable hosts you can think of: Peter, Wolter and Tommie.
They have the talent to make you feel like in a first class hotel and still feel at home. So although Amsterdam is always worth a visitl, our top 1 reason to go there again would surely be Kamer 01.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Boutique B&B, Kamer 01 is the perfect choice to enjoy your stay in the iconic Canal District. The Canal House is situated in a spectacular panoramic bend of the beautiful Singel Canal. In close proximity, you will find the historic courtyard Begijnhof, the lively Spui with the one of the oldest bars in the city, the trendy Nine Streets district, and the world-famous Amsterdam Flower Market. Your hosts at Kamer 01, Peter and Wolter, have a discriminating eye for details, design, and personal attention. Hence their award-winning philosophy: Don't be a tourist, be our Guest! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Boutique b&b Kamer01 Hotel Amsterdam
- Boutique Bed And Breakfast Kamer01