Again TripAdvisor steered us right! We had a perfectly delightful 3-night stay Kamer01. The canal house is beautifully restored, and decor by Walter and Peter is both novel and supremely comfortable. The red room bath is a piece of art! As were Walter's three-star, nouvel Dutch breakfasts: a fruit construction worthy of a painting, fresh juice, meat and/or fish, breads, espresso and heavenly croissants - overlooking bright geraniums in the window box and canal life below. The pair are great hosts; no detail is overlooked; their advice is right on. They even found us reasonable parking nearby - a rarity in Amsterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Boutique B&B, Kamer 01 is the perfect choice to enjoy your stay in the iconic Canal District. The Canal House is situated in a spectacular panoramic bend of the beautiful Singel Canal. In close proximity, you will find the historic courtyard Begijnhof, the lively Spui with the one of the oldest bars in the city, the trendy Nine Streets district, and the world-famous Amsterdam Flower Market. Your hosts at Kamer 01, Peter and Wolter, have a discriminating eye for details, design, and personal attention. Hence their award-winning philosophy: Don't be a tourist, be our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Boutique B&B Kamer01 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique b&b Kamer01 Hotel Amsterdam
- Boutique Bed And Breakfast Kamer01