I'm setting on the step outside,writing this review by the quiet lovely canal,we were greeted as family as we entered & each day we had help planning our day if we needed or directions,if we had questions,we were treated to a gourmet breakfast that is beyond description & snacks & drinks in the afternoon,they were they to ask about our day & chit chat,we discussed tulips to weather & dogs "they have a lovely dog tommy" that loves cheese,I can't say enough about our hosts,coming from the United States,it really took the stress & the need to over plan out of my vacation,some may need & might be on the fence,don't hesitate to stay here,we are in the red room & it's a beautiful well stocked room with a wonderful view of the canal,the windows open up & the cool breeze comes in & there is a nice a/c unit for hot days,I will be posting pictures,I must say again,thank you to our hosts,you have gone out of your way to make us feel at home.
Steve,Rebekah & Carolyn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Boutique B&B, Kamer 01 is the perfect choice to enjoy your stay in the iconic Canal District. The Canal House is situated in a spectacular panoramic bend of the beautiful Singel Canal. In close proximity, you will find the historic courtyard Begijnhof, the lively Spui with the one of the oldest bars in the city, the trendy Nine Streets district, and the world-famous Amsterdam Flower Market. Your hosts at Kamer 01, Peter and Wolter, have a discriminating eye for details, design, and personal attention. Hence their award-winning philosophy: Don't be a tourist, be our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Boutique B&B Kamer01 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique b&b Kamer01 Hotel Amsterdam
- Boutique Bed And Breakfast Kamer01