“Awesome tour!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$69.88*
and up
Small-Group Tour: Amsterdam City Center...
Ranked #7 of 467 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Amsterdam conjures up images of a less-than-puritan style of life, but we’re here to show you that this city offers way more than just the Red Light District – even though it’s a part of it! Our English speaking guides will help you cut the lines and explore the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, two of the city’s biggest attractions, on private or small group tours. With Babylon Tours, we’ll help you experience the historic side of Amsterdam, but we know how to let down our hair, too. Join us as well to explore the, let’s call them, alternative venues of the Red Light District with one of our energetic young guides.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very awesome and informative tour! We loved it! Audrey, our guide, was very personable, and knowledgeable! We would definitely recommended the guided tour of Riksmuseum.

1  Thank gfcruiser
"greater appreciation"
"an amazing guide"
"dutch masters"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"his life"
in 11 reviews
"different perspective"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour guide Angelo was wonderful. He reached out to us the day of to coordinate, was very flexible with changing the tour length based on our needs and was very passionate about Vincent VanGough. We learned so much about Van Gough's personal life as well as the progression of him as an artist. We saw so many paintings and enjoyed Angelo's in depth explanations of each. Very out going tour guide!

2  Thank Megarito
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Victoria our tour guide was excellent. I thought I knew about Van Gogh before, but she showed us a whole new aspect of the painter. I felt like I was in a master class. The knowledge she had about not only the painter, but him as s hunan being was incredible. She was so friendly, answerd all our questions and was funny as well. I am disabled and she made sure that I was accommodated with my walker, and would explain details about Van Gogh when I needed to rest. Overall I am incredibly glad we booked this tour, for the Van Gogh museum was intended to be the highlight of our visit to Amsterdam and Victoria made it even better.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Our tour finally turned out to have only myself and my friend and Illy was our guide. She is professional, knowledgeable and coupled with her cheerful character which made our tour very enjoyable. For us with zero art knowledge, she provided us the right amount of information about the life of Van Gogh as well as his painting techniques and style. She also welcomed our questions. With Illy's illustration all the way through, we had an interesting and inspiring visit to the Van Gogh Museum. Thanks Illy.