“Very chilled out and excellent ride”

Friendship Amsterdam
Book In Advance
More Info
US$17.78*
and up
Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Amsterdam in a way the locals do, with Friendship’s exclusively designed, fully sustainable electrical boats. An organization built by two friends with the biggest crush on water sports and boats named their company ‘Friendship’ after the relationship between the two and after the first boat they built together. They also believe that ‘Friendship isn’t about one thing, but about a million little things’. By offering luxury canal cruises, Friendship Amsterdam creates an almost private atmosphere. With a drink in your hand you too can enjoy ‘The Ultimate Amsterdam Experience”. Friendship's luxury canal cruises provide you with an excellent service and the perfect comfortable way of sightseeing. The trendy, unique and branded boats fit the profile of many visitors who enjoy their time in Amsterdam. Friendship Amsterdam is looking forward to welcoming you on board.
Milan
“Very chilled out and excellent ride”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

For only 15 euro which includes free drinks i think it was excellent. Very friendly staff. I reccomend it very much

Visited August 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth a ride!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly and open staff who were happy to answer any questions about Amsterdam. Responsibly priced! Very comfy and relaxed atmosphere, with a relatively small number of people per tour - unlike some of the other boats around.

South Florida, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Surprising...and Worthwhile”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I'm just a guy getting dragged around by a girl. Fortunately it wasn't another museum this time.

Nevertheless, I was not looking forward to the cruise because I did one with another company a little while back.

Anyway...this one was FUN! We went down super small canals and low bridges, incuding past the beautiful old church, kicked back energetic guides, A BLAST!

Best deal other than the ice cream at FEBO. Hope they don't raise the prices too much cuz I'll definitely wanna redo on my next trip!

Visited May 2014
Geneva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great... IF you ever reach the booking department”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

It looks nice, and I am sure it is absolutely wonderful.
However - The phone is on - NOT AVAILABLE, and the website booking does not work.

What to do? Pitty - that something that seems so good - has such a poor service level.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank sieberpet
Carolijn B, Front Office Manager at Friendship Amsterdam, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Mr. Sieberpet,

First of all we appreciate the time and effort you took to write a review.

You are right; Due to technical reasons our telephone and internet service had a complete shutdown the day you were trying to book a ticket. During a couple of hours it was impossible to reach us by phone or email.

You posted your message on both tripadvisor and facebook immediately after trying to book the ticket. As soon as we saw your message we called you back to explain that it was possible to book a ticket on board.

I regret the fact that your judgement is based on the fact that you could not reach us, and not on our service or boats. As I explained before this fault was due to technical reasons that were completely out of our hands.

We would like to know if you still made the trip on one of our boats, if you did please leave a review about the trip.

Warm greetings,

Carolijn Bijker
Slidell, Louisiana
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wonderful views, relaxing ride”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I were walking through the Red Light District & stumbled upon this boat cruise. It seemed like a great value. It was 15 euro per person (with a drink included) for a 45 minute ride. The ride was beautiful and it was great to see the city from the perspective of a boat. We were able to go through some smaller canals that bigger boats may not have been able to get through. The guides did explain a little about the city and the sights, but I felt like it was more about relaxing and enjoying the view.. which was great for me!!

Visited May 2014