US$202
US$181
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$278
US$249
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$130
US$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Room Mate Aitana(Amsterdam)
US$199
US$169
Room Mate Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$205
US$194
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$335
US$181
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$266
US$194
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$117
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

All reviewshappy hookerliving legendliving roominteresting hostsbreakfast tablecomfortable place to staycity centrecold cutspleasant staycomfortable roomfive minute walkthree nightsvan gogh museumvisit amsterdamtram stopcentral stationchalet
Reviewed 25 February 2015

I booked two nights at this B&B mainly because tripadvisor tags it as free parking.
Well- IT IS NOT !!! They charge 30 Euro per day !
More important- When I arrived they informed me that they accept only cash. I did not have any, and they instructed me to the nearest cash machine. Quote from their email following correspondence with them later
"Jews and italians almost always carry kessef or real mesomme (cash) in their pockets with the difference that Jews always want reductions and Italians never bargain"
Watch out for that trick !!
(Later they claimed that if I insisted they would allow Visa, but this is not true)

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank eddy h
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We stayed here as our original accommodation fell through. We stayed in the 4 bed loft apartment and this was fantastic!! True value for money. Although in the south of the Dam, taxis only cost 10 euros at night to get back, and there are regular trams during the day. Once out though you are out for the day so the distance is not a problem. We walked to the Rikjmuseum one day and this wasn't too far. A great short break in a very welcoming accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Nice place, very quiet, with good possibilities to reach the city-centre anytime. Very good atmosphere and recommended to only French-speaking tourists because Xaviera fluently speaks French. German is also a good possible way of communication.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2015

Excellant personal service with very friendly owners on site, Xaviera and her spouse are a very interesting couple and where a delight to spend time with in the evenings.
Great breakfast and a very comfy bed, definitely going back next year

Room Tip: ask for the chalet in the back garden
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

I grew up in Canada just north of Toronto. Around 1972 or so I got hold of the book "the happy hooker" since I was 13 or 14 years old it became my nightly companion. I couldn't believe my boyhood heroin was operating b&bs in Denmark and Spain. I told my wife about my first boyhood love and that we were staying at her house in Amsterdam. Well she is everything I imagined and more. I feel so fortunate to have met in person a great woman.What a wonderful experience it was. My wife loved her as well, I went to bed and they stayed up and chatted. Xavier and Phillip are wonderful hosts. I had a good time hanging out with Phillip, he's a great guy and very very helpful directing us to the spots in Amsterdam. We are planning to stay with them again in Spain in December. We are looking forward to seeing our good friends again.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple