Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC
US$251
US$202
Orbitz.com
1,812 results
All reviewszuid stationworld tradecity centreopen bathroombusiness districtmood lightingtrain stoptransport linkscool hotelschiphol airporttram numbershort stayrain showerreception areatram linedam squarebed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Very standard. Seen a small field mouse in hallway and reported it to the member of staff who literally walked two steps to see if he could see for himself,yet the mouse went straight into the storage room, I literally squealed to let hi know the mouse ran into where the food was stored. He assured me it did not go in there,yet he did not at all look into it further,. My partner and I were disgusted. I enquirer again about it to the girl in the morning, she said she had checked and the mouse had gone, we had come for breakfast but we decided to take some bread and ham,the girl gave it to us free of charge. I ate a piece out of respect to show the girl I trusted her that the matter had been dealt with but once outside I threw all of our food out. If that's the way they dealt with hygiene I refu to return to the same place. We will certainly return to Amsterdam but not to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Aisling,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience in our hotel. This is not the service we want to provide.
We take your review very seriously. We will look into the concerns you raised and make sure improvements are made so we can ensure our guests a clean stay.
Please send an email to: management@qbichotels.com, so we can get in contact with you directly.

Qbic Team Amsterdam

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Does exactly what the website description says. Very spacious room, great size for Amsterdam. Modern and original, comfortable bed. Read about the concept before you book, to ensure that you are aware of what to expect. Not within walking distance to Amsterdam city centre, but the train will take you directly into Amsterdam central station. If you rent a bicycle it will take 10-15min to the city centre.There is no breakfast included but there are vending machines by the reception. On the downside, there was some dust in the room, between the bed and the wall, only seen when lying. Also, we stayed for 4 nights and the room was only cleaned once. We were given new towels, but for some reason the old ones were left in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Ines,

First of all I would like to apologies for your inconvenience. I would like to thank you for your honest review.

We regret that your room was not as clean as it should be and most of all for not having been able to solve your issues on site. It’s housekeeping policies to pick up old towels and bring new ones! We regret that it was not done as it should be.

The bicycle is indeed the fastest but also the most efficient and convenient way to get into city centre! This tip will be much appreciated by future guest! Thank you.

Service Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Enjoyed a 2 night stay here. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are stylish but very basic with no tea or coffee available in the rooms but it is available in reception along with vending machines. The Hotel is in the same building as the World Trade Centre and is over an hours walk to the town centre. I would highly recommend an all day ticket for the buses and trams. Other than that, if your not planning on being in your room much, then it is an ideal budget hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Patrick,

Good to hear that you enjoyed your 2 night stay in our hotel. I will make sure to pass along the compliments to our staff.
Your review with tips will be much appreciated by future guest. We can also recommend the public transport day card. You can buy it in the tram or bus. Tram 5 will take you to the city center in 15 minutes.

With kind regards

Qbic Amsterdam Team

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Make sure you are on very good ground if you stay in a room with someone as there isn't a separate room for the bathroom. It's a very modern design with unique decor inside. You can change the lighting to be red and like in Amsterdam street or something else. Every floor corridor is also a different colour. It's a strange one but great value. I drove there so I parked cheekily nearby although I wouldn't recommend doing that. The staff are very friendly. I stayed one night. I wouldn't stay again only because there are other hotels I want to experience but if you want to do Amsterdam on a tight budget, this one I would recommend. The corridors smell of a soap like smell that I couldn't put my finger on. That annoyed me and I don't know why. Just one of those things!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carlos_Yabrudy

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for the time to write this review. Our rooms have a unique design with a opening in the bathroom. As a guest of Qbic WTC hotel you may use the lavatory’s in the hallway of the WTC. Our hotel is next to the Amsterdam Zuid-WTC train station, but you can park your car near the hotel. Don’t hesitate to ask for tips about the nearby parking.

Anouk Willems
Qbic Team Amsterdam

Reviewed 30 December 2013

WTC Qbic is a really original hotel, cheap and well located. The facility belongs to a complex where there are bars and restaurants, besides other business. South Station is right besides to catch underground, tram or bus. Bad points: Parking and breakfast are kinda expensive, air conditioning isn't independent for the room, sometimes i found the room a little cold for my liking.

Room Tip: If you travel by car, you can park it cheaply in Olympia Stadium P+R. It is easy to reach back by tram.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Jake,

Thanks for your time on writing this review and for your great compliments. Original, cheap and well located, that’s what we love to hear.
The Amsterdam South-WTC station is with a 2 minute walk indeed very close and has a direct train to Schiphol Airport. And tram 5 will bring you to the city center in only 20 minutes.

Although we’re thankful for your honest review, we’re sorry for any inconvenience. We hope to see you again and give you a perfect experience.
Stephan Schothuis Team Qbic Amsterdam