“Really good Chinese Restaurant in Amsterdam”

FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
Reserve with
FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 4,045 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Experience the classic Chinese gastronomy at Fulu Mandarijn Amsterdam (福禄酒楼). A perfect harmony between Chinese culture and authentic Sichuan cuisine.
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Great location, close to Dam square but it is not a " Tourist restaurant". Good food plus nice employee, reasonable price and have dishes fit both Asian and European. The best Chinese restaurant in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Nice location, one minute walk from Dam Square.
Nice service and food is extremely good. I go to this restaurant very often

1  Thank ywbrandy
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We have been to Mandarijn as a couple without a reservation and luckily found a table for dinner. We started with a cold dish made with mushrooms and a fish soup. The soup was quite straightforward, nothing special. The mushrooms were good though. As the main dish we ordered a spicy Sichuan speciality with beef, which was really really spicy but also very tasty. The highlight of the dinner however was a fish dish on the house, recommended by the waiter. You can order the food less spicy, spicy or extra spicy. I intended to order it spicy, but the waiter warned me that I should go for less spicy, and he was right. The less spicy dishes were already very spicy in European standards. I really cannot imagine the extra spicy one. Overall a good restaurant if you want to try Sichuan food in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

My wife and I went to Restaurant Mandarijn during our recent trip to Amsterdam, and without question it was the best meal of our trip. The food, staff and overall experience was phenomenal. Undoubtedly the best Chinese food of my life and one of the best meals I've had in Europe.

1  Thank Sullivanaj16
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We discivered this restaurant, and we took a starter to share, a mix of Chinese specialties, and for my friend prawns and mixed vegetables, and for me a sishuan beef sliced in sauce, fried noodles and rice. The meals were excellent, tender meat, large well cooked prawns, fresh vegetables. In addition the service was very helpful and friendly to help us to choose, they adjust the meals not to be too spicy, and came to us several times during the diner to check if everything was right. Delightful! There such a large choice of dishes that we will definitely come back here.

2  Thank FrancoisD76