“Incredible Cookie”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Incredible Cookie”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This has to rank as one of the be best cookies I have ever had. They only sell chocolate cookies.They come fresh out of the oven every 30 minutes. On the last day we did buy a bunch to take back to the States for the rest of the family. We reheated them on a dry hot pan and the came out almost, but not quite as good as fresh. The family loved them.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Syosset, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“The best cookie I have ever eaten!!!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I can't believe we just came upon this gem. We went back 2 times and my kids want to go bsck tomorrow and before we leave. Eat it warm

2 Thank stentdoc
Kefar sirkin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best cookie in the world!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

If you are in Amsterdam, you have to eat this cookie.

They are doing just one cookie flavor....and it's amazing..

2 Thank KFDZ
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Best Cookies in town!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Van Stapele offers chocolate cookies, just chocolate cookies (well coffee and sorts, but no other pies or oatmeal cookies or so...)
But their Chocolate cookies are out of this world! They are all chocolate with a creamy white chocolate centre. Yummmm!
And they are the best, when they are still warm, the centre just flows right out. If you are in the area (With that I mean the entire city of Amsterdam) it is worth going out of your way to get one.

2 Thank Stapou
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“This is The Cookie”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Walking into this bakery is like stepping into a time machine. The whole atmosphere breathes a perfectly balanced old fashionedness, with a smell that kindly whispers of grandmother-style warm chocolate cookies. So you step in, and you buy a cookie. Go ahead, you know you want to.
Best eaten while warm.
Have a sip of your coffee, then bite the rim off the cookie untill you have cleared half the rim. Take another sip of our coffee, swallow and then... take a bite out of the middle of The Cookie. Exactly!

After the first one I knew that this must be the best cookie I've ever tasted. I've been a regular since the shop opened. Van Stapele serves one cookie, and one cookie only, and they bake them fresh every 30 minutes. They make one cookie, because they seem to have taken the principle of doing one thing perfect to the next level.
In fact, as I'm writing this, I find my mouth watering. I'm going out to get me another cookie!

3 Thank Mendel S