Stayed there for 4 nights. Liked the hotel, staff was very helpful and me and my girlfriend really enjoyed the stay, but I was really disappointed by the fact that they used my card to reserve an amount of money twice as many as I had to pay for my stay (as a deposit during the check-in) and my money is frozen for two weeks now. So I payed the bill for my stay, they took my money, but haven't returned my deposit yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn