I have stayed for one night for business reasons in this hotel. I didn’t use their shuttle as I was by car; there were enough parking spaces at their parking deck.
The lobby floor of the hotel was very crowded, upon check-in and -out there was a line.
The room was OK, nothing special.
The staff was helpful and welcoming at check-in as well as in the restaurants and bar.
The breakfast was OK, also nothing special.
I ‘ve had lunch that was very good but the dinner in the Romeo restaurant was for the price they asked below average. Also there was too much lighting in the restaurant, which gave it the appearance of a canteen.
On the other hand, their bar was very well decorated and inviting.
Overall I think it is more a 3* than a 4* hotel but good enough for a good night sleep for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn