I stayed for one night at this hotel prior to an early flight out of Schiphol. I stayed in an executive room. I liked the hotel, service was good and rooms were nice and clean.
Bed was heavenly, it's pretty rare that I think a bed other than the one in my own bedroom is amazing, but this bed surely was. Slept like a kid!
The only big complaint I have about this hotel, is that the WIFI didn't work properly in my room. It worked fine, however, in the lobby area.
The shuttle service was good and efficient, though it's worth noting that this hotel is a bit further away from Schiphol than most other airport hotels. It is pretty "remote" in the sense that there are no restaurants or attraction around the hotel, which is mainly a business area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn