“Yummy”

Thaise Snackbar Bird
Ranked #143 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This place is fantastic, service is great, food is of excellent quality, the place itself is like a 'cafe', however the food easily makes up for the surroundings, there is also a restaurant opposite which is just as busy, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Carl S
There are newer reviews for Thaise Snackbar Bird

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The food is authentic the place is tiny! However they do have a larger sibling more formal and more expensive across the road. But I prefer this joint. I have been eating here atleast once everytime I come to Amsterdam. Quantities are large so share a main and a couple of starters with friends. The crab and shrimp pangon is great so are the spare ribs for the main course try sweet and sour prawns! Enjoy!

1  Thank the_moleMumbai
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went to this restaurant and had one of our best meals in Amsterdam. I ordered chicken with cashews and my friend ordered chicken with curry. Both dishes came with rice. We were very satisfied with our meal, they serve large portions, the taste was excellent and the price was low for Amsterdam standards. Usually we do not eat in touristic areas but this was a worthy exception.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The place a bit small but it gives a really unique ambience. The food is allways perfect. No hesitation... just try it out.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice in three days,I just loved it!the chicken green curry is amazing,quite spicy compared to the ones I had before, but really good. Pad Thai is very tasty too. Portions are big (both times I couldn't finish) and price is honest (around 10-12€ per dish).The place is really small so you could have to wait a little bit but it's worth it.If the weather is nice you can order take away and eat it by the canal,is really cool. I'll come back on my next visit!