“Evening Meal”

Jacketz
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Oud West
Description: Jacketz is the only baked potato shop in the Netherlands. We serve large baked (jacket) potatoes, with the most delicious homemade fillings. We accompany our dishes with a large selection of (local) beers and wines. Also: Gluten free, lactose free, vegan, vegetarian, meat, fish.
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Again having read good things about this restaurant on Trip Advisor we thought we'd try it. We'd had a rather expensive day visiting attractions etc. so we were looking for good wholesome food at a modest price. We were not to be disappointed as Jacketz serves giant baked potatoes with a good variety of delicious fillings. My family of 4 was well feed and watered for under €40 which helped to ease my cash flow woes. It was the perfect end to our 1st day in Amsterdam. Highly recommended even if you're not on a tight budget.

1  Thank ukulelemad

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here for lunch in July 2016. Plenty of seating both indoors and outdoors. There are a range of toppings available to accompany your jacket potato (although not a huge range) and the portion sizes are plentiful. The potato is definitely one of the best jackets we've ever had so I would definitely recommend if you are in the area.

1  Thank naomialicec
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had a hearty baked potato with toppings which ranged from vegetarian to smoked salmon & green curry. Very ample portions, a great choice when dining with vegan or vegetarian friends.

1  Thank Oreogingy
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My sister and I had a delicious pulled pork jacket potato. We had good service and the price was reasonable. The location is lovely.

1  Thank Simakazaz
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic meal at Jacketz. HUGE portion - even the half size potato was way too much for me but that said my husband ate the full size wuth little struggle. He had the pulled pork with bacon and red pepper sauce and it was phenomenal. I had the smoked salmon, with nuts and garlic sauce - it was nice also. Great selection of local beers as well.