“Best Jacket spud ever!!”
Review of Jacketz - CLOSED

Jacketz
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Oud West
Description: Jacketz is the only baked potato shop in the Netherlands. We serve large baked (jacket) potatoes, with the most delicious homemade fillings. We accompany our dishes with a large selection of (local) beers and wines. Also: Gluten free, lactose free, vegan, vegetarian, meat, fish.
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I understand now why this place is one of the top places to eat in Amsterdam. Jacket potato elevated to another level, choose your fillings, sauces and salads. For not an awful lot of cash you get an awful lot of seriously good food.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I normally do not like potatoes, but these were amazing! we came here 3 times during our stay! there is something for everyone! Try the whiskey smoked pulled pork!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I'm so glad I found this place's reviews in the middle of all fine dining restaurants that they have in Amsterdam! I walked there from the Central station and it was actually a really nice walk outside from the busiest heart of Amsterdam. Service was excellent and so was the food! I chose the whole potato with salmon filling, garlic sauce and goat cheese and absolutely loved it even though I'm not a fan of potato at all. I'd definitely go there again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very big dinner. Potatoes were huge. I got a sort of stew in the potato which was a bit soggy.
The food was expensive enough overall for basically just a potato with filling. Came to around €30 which I thought was alot. You had to pay for all the extras such as meat chesses dip etc..

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Good place to accommodate a group (vegetarian and vegan options). Really good local beer. Tasty and large portions. I will come back