“Incredible with out doubt the only place to stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Josh H
“Incredible with out doubt the only place to stay when visiting Amsterdam!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

If you want to feel like you have a home away from home then this is your only choice. Fake the owner has everything on this boat you could possibly need on your stay making you feel right at home. The house boat is situated about 10 mins from the heart of the city and is in the best area in my opinion. its a more locals area and lets you escape from the tourist zones which can get overwhelming. Nothing beats waking up with nice cup of coffee and sitting on the deck watching the neighborhood Coot and its chick swim past. The girlfriend and i will be coming back next spring. cant wait!

Your age range 25-34
小芙 陳
“It is a dream come true”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

When I planed my trip to Netherlands, "experiencing the boathouse" was on my must-do list. I'm so glad that I find this beautiful boathouse. The Owner Fake is very kind and easy-going. The boathouse is just incredible. It's really like a floating paradise. I can sit there all day drinking beer, listening nice music and watching ducks, boats,tourists come and go...

Thank you, Fake, you made my dreams come true.

Your age range 35-49
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfectly Amsterdam!”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Fake the owner was brilliant full of information about the ciity. We found his houseboat homely with everything we needed even a welcome bottle of wine. Staying on the canal was the perfect way to experience Amsterdam watching the world go by. We were in walking distance for everywhere so it gave us a chance to get a feel of local life and visit all the attractions. We loved our stay and are hoping to return. Fake, many thanks for your hospitality.

Bellagio6...
Spokane, Washington
“Location, Location, Location!!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was my second time staying on the Pantheos Houseboat. The accommodations are exactly as advertised and Fake's vinyl collection is a nice added bonus. I loved throwing on a record, sitting on the patio with a drink and watching the boats float by. The amenities on the boat certainly make traveling very easy as well. For example, having a washing machine is an added bonus for any traveler. There is also a grocery store less than a five minute walk from the boathouse. Everything you may need is within walking distance. The host, Fake, is wonderful as well! He welcomed me with a nice cup of tea and we enjoyed a nice chat on the patio. He was also available by phone during the stay when I had a simple question about using the washing machine. Being a frequent traveler to Amsterdam I will not stay anywhere else.

Michael J
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed in this amazing houseboat for three nights. The owner, Fake, was super friendly and provided us with everything we needed. The space itself is just like the pictures online and was very well complemented by Fake's amazing record collection. It is centrally located such that it's an easy walk to most areas of interest. It's got a comfy bed, great climate control, a spacious bathroom and shower (with good pressure and hot water) and, above all, a fantastic view on the outdoor deck (or even from the living room). Overall, you really can't go wrong here, and we will certainly try to stay here again if / when we come back to Amsterdam.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Anisa L
San Antonio, Texas
“Perfect Place to Stay in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I stayed here for two days and wished it would have been longer. The houseboat is so comfortable and you feel like your a local during your stay. Fake was so accommodating, he even gave us a ride to the train station on our departure day. When we return to Amsterdam, we will definitely stay here again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing