“Great gay restaraunt, love the infused vodka's” 5 of 5 bubbles

Getto
Ranked #320 of 3,725 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American, Bar, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Toledo, OH
“Great gay restaraunt, love the infused vodka's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was staying at the Doubletree Centraal station and noticed this place was near my hotel on the gay map and was recommended at the kiosk by the homomonument as well and I saw the good yelp reviews and decided to check it out for my final meal in Amsterdam and glad I did.

I'm not much for having salad for dinner but the salad with the chicken looked great and I ordered it. One of the best salads I ever had and very filling, several kinds of lettuce and fresh vegetables and the chicken and dressing were great.

A screwdriver is one of my favorite drinks and every bar I went to in Amsterdam would ask me what a screwdriver was, so that night I figured it would be the same thing and ordered an OJ and vodka and the server said ok you want a screwdriver:) Only person I found in Amsterdam that knew what the drink was. They have a lot of infused vodka flavors and I tried the strawberry and it was one of the best screwdrivers I ever had.

Server was great, great location and fun atmosphere. If I return to Amsterdam I will be sure to eat here again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jamesteroh

• Greek first
northampton
“great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was our best night out in Amsterdam
Staff were great , very chilled environment , burgers were best we ever had
Wine and cocktails were reasonably priced and we had lots of them
We would have gone again but didn't have the chance

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank arklight
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great burgers in the Red Light District”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went to this place on spec due to the good tripadvisor reviews, wanting somewhere local to where we were staying and its interesting concept with the drag queen burgers etc.

Despite having no booking and being approx 7:30pm on busy Saturday night the staff managed to find us a table within about twenty minutes.

The restaurant is tiny and a bit dimly lit inside but this is part of the cocktail bar type of atmosphere - and the cocktails were greatly enjoyed. Really delicious burgers cooked medium and plenty of atmos. Great place!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Louise J
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Major Mistake”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Service was impossibly slow, the poppycock rationale being that some toasted bread I'd ordered to accompany a salad was in fact a separate, first course, preceding the main event. This was explained after I'd twice enquired about the salad while watching other patrons who'd arrived after me get served

Worse, when I decided to leave, paying for just the bread and a glass of juice with a large bill, the manager tried to short-change me 30 euros. As a parting gesture, he called me rude.

Never return..

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 217Nick217
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great Veggie Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great service; friendly staff AND patrons. Vegetarian offerings ample and imaginative. In fact the best Veggie burger I have ever had. Good place to end a visit in the Red Light District.

• Visited May 2014