“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeremy A
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 19 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Five members of our family stayed during February 2016. Alexis was very welcoming and helpful. Location is ideal for exploring Amsterdam being close to many of the attractions. Joordan district has many excellent/good restaurants and bars within easy walking distance.

The house is cosy and tastefully furnished.

It was our first visit to Amsterdam and we are looking forward to a return trip and staying at Alexis' house again.

Liked best: House and location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
Jon B
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Pure Perfection!”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Finding rental options when travelling abroad is so hard as a lot of properties seem great online but in real life can be very different this is defiantly not the case with Alexis beautiful home!
By far the best house I have had the opportunity to stay in and I have already recommended this rental to many of my friends.

Alexis is probably the most professional host I have ever had the pleasure to deal with and from early email communication he was happy to answer all of my questions, queries.
I visited Amsterdam with 5 friends for my birthday and I really wanted to ensure it was a memorable trip for everyone. As soon as we arrived Alexis was available to show us around his stunning house and went through all of the facilities available in great detail. The house really is stunning (As you can see from the photos) and every day I would notice something different from the tasteful soft furnishings to the original architecture. The house is arranged over three floors and there is ample space for guests to relax and actually feel like they are live in this amazing city.

The open fire was a big selling point for me and my friends and our favourite night was staying in around the fire, indulging in some of Amsterdam’s finest cheese ,meats and of course wine !

Each bedroom was stunning! Comfy beds , loads of storage and immaculate throughout. I had the pleasure to stay in the master bedroom and all I can say is WOW ! Such a comfy grand bed and waking up with the sun coming through the huge windows really did make us all feel like we had been living in Amsterdam for years. We decided to cook a few nights and the kitchen has everything you could dream of and the cleanliness was superb.

The “Nespresso” coffee machine got a fair amount of use and Alexis was a super host again by providing us with a wide selection of coffees, tea and lose leaf tea.
Zipping around the city is really easy due to great location of the house and Alexis provides 4 bikes to use but we were quite happy wandering the streets and discovering some local bars, restaurants.

I could honestly carry on writing about how much I enjoyed my stay and how amazing the house was but this is for you to see for yourself!

To conclude, If I ever visit Amsterdam again I will be 100% staying at Alexis house without any hesitation… Just as along as its available !

Thanks again Alexis and I hope to see you very soon !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Eveyrthing ! The host was amazing as well !
Liked least: Nothing !
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
VetsAthle...
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic house, great location”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Five of us stayed here for four nights. It was a good spot for exploring Amsterdam and very close to Anne Franks house which helped beat queues. The house was spacious with large sitting area and well equipped kitchen and was close to great bars and restaurants. Alexis arranged cheap parking for us and was really helpful with information for our stay. We hope we will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the house
Liked least: Stairs are steep
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing