“Great”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Welcome at Kinnaree’s We are waiting for you to make your evening to a feast! From our kitchen, based in the heart of Jordaan, we serve authentic Thai specialities, which you can enjoy in an attractive and modern-design restaurant.
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited while on holiday to Amsterdam having found it on Tripadvisor.
We has chicken satay to start which was gorgeous. Both of our main meals were also really good, large portions that tasted great.
I would recommend.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited here whilst in Amsterdam for the weekend. I am a huge lover of Thai food so after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor we decided to give it a go! It was a Friday evening and we had not booked a table so we were a little worried it might be full, but luckily we arrived and were seated straight away. The restaurant was almost full with a lovely atmosphere. Our waitress was very lovely and welcome, unfortunately I didn't get her name. To start I had the Thai fish cakes, they were delicious. Then for my main I had Thai red curry with vegetables and tofu with steamed rice. The curry was so, so tasty. Would hugely recommend it! My boyfriend got a spicy chicken dish (I can't remember the name of it) and he said that was delicious too.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend this restaurant. Thank you Kinnaree for the wonderful meal :-)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Went here based on the reviews from trip advisor. We had the spring rolls, chicken with pepper sauce and the pad thai. The food was really good and fresh. The only minus was that we had to wait some time to get the food, but it was worth it.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We eat in the Kinnaree only because the number 1 rated Thai restaurant in Amsterdam was fully booked and we definitely have no regrets! Food is inventive, fresh and very tasty. Service is without frills but simple, friendly and always with a smile. Great value for money. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered the checkin Green carry and Mossman beef both were ymmy but personally I prefer the green carry was a bit spicy though however, we couldn't stop eating , food was awesome