“Lovely group meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Visited recently with 12 friends on a Friday evening. We'd made a reservation and the table was ready. Extremely friendly and quick service, food was lovely, especially the pizzas. The waiters couldn't do enough for us and handled having a large group no problem. Watch out for the sambuca shots...they were very large!!

2  Thank bremner1972

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Don't bee fooled by the outside, the staff are very friendly and the interior is perfect for a nice meal. We both ordered pasta dishes and were quickly served our meals. The meal were very well valued and the cost of 2 drinks a shared starter and 2 pasta dishes came to 30 Euros. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Liam C
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had dinner here with a group of 6. Waiters were very friendly and attentive. Extensive menu and reasonably priced. I had chicken and creamy mushroom sauce which was delicious. My wife wife had the calzone which was enormous, others had very nice and large pizzas. Nice place to sit and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

After the mostly great reviews on here my friend and I thought we'd try it out...it was average Italian food, really nothing special. I wouldn't go again. The street it's located on is an entirely eating street full of many more Italian, Thai and Greek restaurants so try any other restaurant their first.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I searched all of tripadvisors italien and pizza restaurant reviews and found this treat. I really does not look like anything special from the outside, but we where pleasantly surprised with the service and the food. The service was especially friendly, authentic italian and attentive, reallye above average. The free bread was supplied immediately and we ordered margerita (5,5 euro), salami (7,5 euro) and other pizzas all under 11 euro, which is cheap in amsterdam. The pizzas was really big and tasted well. I suppose you can find better pizza, but at the price payed I would say that this is really a bargain for the price. The 6 os us (one child) came to 69 euro inkl. shared starters and large softdrinks. Really a bargain compared to other types of restaurants which I found to be of a higher price than expected. I would go here again.

1  Thank Michael M