“Perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed 3 nights in this apartment, it is quirky and reflective of the owner's creative side. We found it cosy and as it's to the back of the house, very quiet. We didn't make much use of the kitchen but it is well equipped. We sat in the garden for breakfast which was very peaceful and we had a couple of glasses of wine sitting in the boat on the canal in front of the house which was a lovely way to watch the world go by! The location was perfect, took us less than 10 mins to walk to Dam Square, in fact we walked everywhere as we found Amsterdam a small city. The local streets have some great food delis, bakeries, restaurant, bars and supermarkets.
We didn't get to meet Anne the owner but her friend Olga was very friendly and helpful, so a big thank you to her.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

bettyanp
Puerto Penasco, Mexico
“Centrally located and a fun place to stay!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Loved my stay and sorry I was there for only a week!! The place is centrally located, right on the Prisengract canal, a 10 minute walk to Dam Square and a shorter walk to tram stop at Westmarkt. There are some lovely restaurants and cafes in the area and a supermarket 2 blocks away. The apartment provides all the necessities for a seasoned traveler. If you are looking for luxury, this is not for you. If you are looking for simple, basic neighborhood living then I highly recommend Anne's place!

Jillian R
Lorne, Victoria, Australia
“Great location , lots of character”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in Amsterdam for 5 days following a river cruise ,Anna Marie's Canal apartment is very Bohemian , Arty and fun .
The location is walking distance from almost everywhere and has lots of great interesting cafes ,shops and galleries in the area ...
Anna is a lovely host
Well worth a visit if your in this crazy , amazing City

Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Krazyan R
“Perfect Place Perfect Space”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

what a jewel, front door opens right up to canal,5 minute walk one way brings you to the best pancakes in Amsterdam, 5 minutes the other way, great little evening bar and just a bit farther brings you to a main street That will bring you to all the places you want to see . Annemarie is wonderful and greeted us with a warm welcome and lots of useful info

Evelina62
Long Beach, California
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I cannot say enough about how charming this rental is and how gracious Anne Marie is, as a hostess. The location is its number one asset--walkability and proximity to all the places we like to visit and hang out at, in Amsterdam. The next great feature is how serene and quiet this apartment is, including the garden in the back. The biggest drawback for me is the lack of closet and chest of drawers--no place to put my clothes away. So I had to stare at open suitcases for the duration of my stay or stack my clothes on a desk and chair and endure the clutter. The ceiling is quite low. I am 5'2" and I could easily raise my hand and touch the ceiling. Tall people would have to stoop. This fact keeps the apartment quite dark all the time--and the fact that it is subterranean. I was not able to read any texts indoors. The tub is tall and one must use a stool to climb in and out of it. If you have balance as a problem, you may hurt yourself. Kitchen and bath sinks are installed high-for tall people. I had to use the same stool to brush teeth and wash dishes. There is no TV, radio, or computer in this apartment. Altogether, there are great advantages and drawbacks to this apartment. It just depends on the guest/s and their requirements.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 May 2017
Hi Evelina Thank you for your comment! The closet is large yet yes one Suspension for clothes hangers so there is a place to put clothes away apparently not enough for you, sorry for that. So I will put one extra Suspension there for next time okay. Bye Anne Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing