Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
PI3000
Malaysia

Spacious room, near shopping mall & great service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Feb 2020
I arrived at 7.30am and the front desk staff helped to arrange my room by 9am. And she even offered the early check in before I even asked. Great service! Their room is residential/studio style with fully-equipped pantry/kitchenette. Bed is very comfy. The hotel is located beside a shopping mall, with large supermarket, few restaurants and even a SIM card shop. Just the location is quite a walk from Amsterdam Zuid, so I took a taxi, around EUR 7. Breakfast was nice as well.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 16 Feb 2020
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to read that the service was just what you needed at your arrival and that our team arranged your early check-in. The studios are spacious and comfortable and the area offers everything that may need during your stay. Regarding getting to the Zuid Station, we understand that you would not choose to walk 10 minutes. There is also the option to take the bus that goes from the shopping mall to Amsterdam Zuid Station, it is a service from the shopping mall, cost-free, and it stops right at the front of the hotel and will take you to the station. The bus departs every 10-12 minutes. I hope this helps. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.

£183
    £266
3.2 miles from Element Amsterdam
View more hotels in Amsterdam
1,396 results
All reviews heavenly bed zuid station small kitchenette business district great hotel long stay full kitchen longer stay minute walk public transportation city centre rooms are spacious home away from home yogurt modern hotel supermarket dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Our stay in this hotel was excellent, from the moment we arrived we felt very good. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast had all the basics to start the day. If you wish eggs, you have to pay them separate.
Quality price, unbeatable. On top, you have plenty of little restaurants around since it is located in a shopping mall. There is also a big Supermarket there, a pharmacy, many shops ...really everything. It is located 15 min from downtown having the tram stop 500 mts away and a night bus that leave you literally at the door of the hotel.
All by all, a great stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Vicky P, Public Relations Manager at Element Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and such nice description of your experience in our hotel. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed the spacious design, complimentary breakfast and all services that the area offers. Transport to downtown is very convenient and quick, thanks also for commenting on this advantage of our hotel in Amsterdam South, the area is very well connected.

We would like to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

Positive:
- location (7min from the airport and 10 to the city center by train)
- the room was a fully functioning kitchen, eating area, lounge area, really big bed and a awesome bathroom. We felt like home
- breakfast has everything that you need, croissant and other pastries, jams, breads, cold cuts etc Everything fresh and tasty
- in the breakfast area you will find Fatima and Stephanie (off course they had to be Portuguese 😊) - these two made our stay: super friendly, helpful and they helped us with touristy things, like were to go in Amsterdam, what is best, etc
- overall the hotel staff is super friendly and helpful
Negative:
- None

It was a wonderful stay and we will definitely return to Amsterdam and stay in this Hotel, hopping to see Fatima and Stephanie again 🤩

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vicky P, Public Relations Manager at Element Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your experience with other travellers, also in this platform. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay so much and that you felt looked after by our team. The rooms are spacious and allows guests to stay indoors conveniently whenever you need to. It will be a pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

The rooms are incredible. Huge bed, really comfy. It had a kitchenette that was better equipped than I have seen, complete with electric hob and dishwasher.
It's also very eco friendly.
The staff are fantastic. Breakfast is included and really delicious. I give a special mention to Fatima in the restaurant who went out of her way to help me... Thank you.
Location is excellent, loads of places to eat or supermarket for self catering. Plenty of transport options.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and look forward to coming again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vicky P, Public Relations Manager at Element Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear guest,

We are ever so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you very much for this review and for sharing your experience and recommending our hotel to other travellers. We are happy that you felt comfortable with us and we really look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

I stayed in this hotel on 6 to 8 of January.

1) at the check in I specifically explained that I would like my vVsa card to be charged and spent a fair amount of time clarifying this and providing necessary card details at the check in. The check in person assured me that everything will be fine and the correct card will be charged.

2) To my surprise at a check out I was told that a different card was charged instead (which charges extra fees/higher exhange rates ect) and which I specifically asked not to be used several times

3) it was then agreed at the check out desk that I will be refunded the difference.

4) no refund was recieved for a few days and no any communication either. I had to call the hotel from overseas and then they asked me to email the reception which I did immediately

5) after that I was asked by the hotel for my bank statements to be provided which again I did immediately

6) I have been waiting for a refund for over a week now and asked for details of the manager (Jan Hilvert Hammenga) yesterday on which I recieved NO RESPONSE

In summary, the hotel itself is nice but the customers services in this hotel are not up to the standard of Mariott hotels.

I also note that the hotel offers breakfast as part of the package but in reality the breakfast is extremely basic and there is a seperate menu at the breakfast table which offers to buy a "nice" warm breakfast for extra cash. This is not a very nice move either.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Vicky P, Public Relations Manager at Element Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your card. There has been clearly a lack of communication with you and internally, and we understand that you are disappointed. We are looking into your reservation to know where we went wrong to avoid making this type of mistake again. Our General Manager just saw your message and will get in touch with you as soon as possible, to inform you about the status of your refund. This is not the way we work or our philosophy. Please accept our most sincere apologies and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

This is a very good hotel, located in the South of Amsterdam. Closest metro station is Amsterdam Zuid, Not too close to the hotel, I'd say 10 to 15 min walking. The breakfast is very good, with many choices. Staff very pleasant and always available to assist you. Room was very good in size as well as the bathroom. There is a small kitchen with a small stove and refrigerator. There is a very good shopping mall connected to the hotel . In this mall there are 2 good supermarket where you can by food, if this is what you prefer. Yes, I'd stay there again.

Room tip: Corner room

Dear Patricia,

How nice to read your review, thank you very much for it and for recommending us to other travellers. It is a real pleasure for us to know that our guests enjoy their time in our hotel. There area is convenient and quiet, we are near the business district and the options of public transport are several, I hope you could make the most of it. Thank you also for highlighting our complimentary breakfast and our team's work.

We would like to welcome you again soon.