“back again!”
Review of Los Argentinos

Los Argentinos
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Los Argentinos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,143 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$0 - US$179
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Los Argentinos is a grill specialist. In the heart of Amsterdam, since 1982, we give lovers of a deliciously juicy Argentinean steak, fresh fish and top quality wines a very warm welcome and a typical treat of South American hospitality. Los Argentinos is not just another grill-restaurant or steakhouse, but an unforgettable experience in a great atmosphere with Latin Live-music every weekend ! A place where guests are still treated with care and attention and our cook really surprises people with his delicious plates.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

we found this in oct 2013 and were amazed at their food so when we come back in feb 2014 we ate here on two nights, again steaks were amazing, no fat and cooked to perfection. im very fussy with food and steaks but i have to say without fail the best steak ive ever had and this resturant delivers every visit

There are newer reviews for Los Argentinos

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this while trying to find somewhere to eat that wasnt touting tourists on the street. What a great find. I had a superb steak and my husband had the chicken and shrimp. Both were delicious and one of the best steaks iv had in a while cooked as requested. Nice extra was the live musician :) I especially like the open kitchen. Anywhere that is happy for you to see them prepare food is usually a safe bet ;) highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of dozens in the area and it's hard to choose which one. I stopped here mainly because I was tired of wandering then area and am not disappointed! My steak was delicious and not too expensive. The restaurant was packed full of people and had a lovely atmosphere.

Nothing life changing but no complaints either!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I haven't been able to find a decent steak in The Netherlands since I've moved here. Aside from the market it was tough finding a restaurant that had a decent cut and it was perfectly grilled. I would go back again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Went here with friends we were staying with who hadn't been before. Absolutely superb steaks, the best I've had in years. The atmosphere is fun too. It is a bit of a chain restaurant but if it feels good and does great food, that makes it a great restaurant to me!