“Great restaurant, top rate food at affordable prices”
Review of Entrekoos - CLOSED

Entrekoos
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We loved this restaurant. I had the three course set menu which included the house speciality steak and every course was more delicious than the last. It tastes and looks like Michelin standard food. The desserts were particularly good.

The place itself has a nice chilled atmosphere and all in for the pair of us for three courses and drinks was around £50. Worth a visit.

1  Thank HealthAngel

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Dined here once before about a year ago. Then I wasn't excited by the food and quite disappointed by the service, while the restaurant was too cold and understaffed. On a rainy day we decided to give it another try and were pleasantly surprised. The service had made huge improvements and the food was delicious. We took the three-course meal option (once seasonal, once regular) and were delighted with every course. We got the waitresses' full attention, even though there were quite some other people dining. Great meat, of course. We will definitely come back if they keep up the good work.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We have been here twice over past 1 year. The chef serves delicious steaks. The fries served with the steak are amazing. Loved the other dishes such as marinated salmon, vegetable lasagna as well. Worth a visit if you love meat and are around in Haarlem.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The reason I took my family to this place is because 2 of them have 2 rules when having dinner: meat & much! This place had pretty good reviews and as I live in Haarlem I always love to try out new restaurants. Indeed, the meat was good! You can go there as a vegetarian (which I'm defenitely not), but you won't have much choice. It's beef beef beef and a bit of lamb, pork and chicken. Quality of food was excellent and the service depended a bit on the waitress: some where great, others didn't have a clue what they were doing.

The only thing I missed was a bit of the atmosphere. The place is very big, so very empty easily. This way you kind of miss the agreeable 'restaurant buzz'. Outside there's not a nice vibe, it just feels like you're sitting in your own backyard.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

a steak restaurant, and the steaks are fab, but the staff could be more personable. the restaurant is not very welcoming woth respect to the layout but that is a personal opinion.

1  Thank macire