Spending two nights here. Ambassador City Hotel is fantastically located. We arrived by train into central Amsterdam. Everyone speaks english and is so helpful. 19 Minutes train ride from Central to Haarlem Stn. And then an easy direct 15 min walk to the hotel. We think if you want to see the real Netherlands get out here. Small cobble stone streets, hardly any cars but a thousand bikes, great small eating places and best good quality shops. So much to do in walking distance distance from hotel. The Amsterdam City Centre Hotel is a fantastic eclectic place. Egyptian theme with 50 clocks in the foyer. My wife wanted the romantic top floor room. (160). Had to cart everything up three flights of narrow stirs to the top but boy is it worth it. Large clean modern room at roof top level, quiet , and just couldn't ask for more. Staff are so helpful. We really want to come back here, what a top spot. And Breakfast was just great, don't know why some have had negative comments for this place. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The monumental Ambassador City Centre Hotel is located in the historic heart of the city of Haarlem facing the St. Bavo Church. For city trippers this friendly hotel is an excellent choice. From the hotel, all the fun and interesting attractions can be easily reached. The train station is only a five-minute walk from the hotel. All rooms in the Ambassador City Centre Hotel*** are non-smoking. The stylish rooms are all marked by their unique interiors. A number of rooms also have a gorgeous view of the St. Bavo Church. The other rooms are at the rear of the hotel where you can rest peacefully in the heart of the city. Because of our unique location we are not allowed to offer our own parking facilities or discounts. In the hotel's surroundings there are public parking facilities available at an additional charge. We recommend parking in parking garage 'Appelaar' about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ambassador City Centre Hotel guarantees you an atmospheric stay in an ambiance in which you will feel at home immediately. The hotel offers all facilities you need for a weekend away or a long stay, for a leisure or a business trip. You can sweeten your stay by visiting our traditional Italian restaurant or our Grand Café 'De Gouverneur.' I wish you an enjoyable stay. Yours sincerely, Paul van Riek, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ambassador City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador City Centre Haarlem
- Hotel Ambassador City Centre