“the best part of eating on the beach!”
Review of Vooges Strand

Vooges Strand
Reserve with
Vooges Strand is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Reservations
Westport, Connecticut
“the best part of eating on the beach!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

If you journey to Haarlem, be sure to visit the beach at nearby Zandvoort: it is a beautiful, sandy North Sea paradise. And while you're at the beach, be sure to have eat at Vooges Strand, a very comfortable and very attractive restaurant on the beach. We enjoyed dinner and a very late sunset there. The fish and seafood are delicious (we had dorado and ysters) and the service is very attentive.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jeff J

Edmonton
“Great beachfront, cool room, poor service”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Went to this restaurant for a quick lunch.

Service here was horrible. It really took a long time to get anything, from our initial order, to the drinks, to food, to the bill...every time I found myself grabbing the server or any server to accomplish my task at hand. I am staying in Zandfoor van zee during my Amsterdam stay.

The food on the other hand really hit the spot. The club sandwich was a triple decker...and extremely tasty. My partner had the Nicoise salad which also presented and tasted very good. The coffee came with those little amaretto cookies that I fell in love with the first few times I was in Europe.

This was just a quick pop in lunch, on an extremely sunny day. Sat out on the patio and would definitely return to soak in some sun and some good eats. Simple food, good atmosphere, good price point. The service just needs a little polishing.

• Visited April 2013