Rather small park but the facilties are not bad at all and the location (near beach, town, station etc.) makes it a good place to stay near Amsterdam.
In fact the smaller site makes things rather more relaxing than larger Center Parcs (in the UK for example) and the staff were all helpful and pleasant enough..
The 'cottage' we had was well designed and equipped and pretty well maintained. Best of all (given the unseasonably cold weather) the heating system was exceptionally good.
All in all a good value stay at this (March) time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uitwaaien aan het Noordzeestrand of voor even toerist in de grote stad. 2/4/6/8/10 person cottages in the dunes, close to the beach of the North Sea. Comfortable 4 star hotel with a sea view from all 118 rooms. You can visit the Beach Factory with the tennis and squash courts and the trampoline park Jump XL or go for a sswim in the Aqua Mundo Situated close to the bubbling city of Haarlem, Bloemendaal by the sea and of course metropole Amsterdam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HRS, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Center Parcs Park Zandvoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Center Parcs Park Zandvoort Hotel Zandvoort
- Center Parcs Park Hotel Zandvoort
- Center Parcs Park Zandvoort North Holland