We just got back from zandvoort centre parcs and I have to say it was very disappointing. We booked a bungalow and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the door, it was so dirty and had an overwhelming smell of dogs and fags!! I have 2 small children and the patio outside was a sea of cigarette butts, broken glass bottles and beer cans absolutely disgusting!!! The concrete patio was cracked and wobbly so not a safe environment for kids. We eventually moved to another one which was cleaner, but outside was still disgusting! We had to collect all the glass bottles up ourselves and dispose of them and Hoover up the cigerettes so our kids wouldn't touch them.
As for everywhere else it was so dated! The pool was tiny! What they need to do is take a trip to the UK and take notes on what a centre parcs should look like its 2014 not 1984!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uitwaaien aan het Noordzeestrand of voor even toerist in de grote stad. 2/4/6/8/10 person cottages in the dunes, close to the beach of the North Sea. Comfortable 4 star hotel with a sea view from all 118 rooms. You can visit the Beach Factory with the tennis and squash courts and the trampoline park Jump XL or go for a sswim in the Aqua Mundo Situated close to the bubbling city of Haarlem, Bloemendaal by the sea and of course metropole Amsterdam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HRS, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Center Parcs Park Zandvoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Center Parcs Park Zandvoort Hotel Zandvoort
- Center Parcs Park Hotel Zandvoort
- Center Parcs Park Zandvoort North Holland