“Great Breakfast”

Club Nautique
Ranked #20 of 117 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Club Nautique: "Breakfast, lunch and dinner with an amazing backdrop of sea and sand" The location: Club Nautique is located on the beautiful Amsterdam beach. Near the circuit and within walking distance of the station and the centre. The ambiance: the beach club with its special construction, modern interior and Mediterranean feel is known for its spacious terrace, relaxing atmosphere and comprehensive sparkling menu . History: For over 25 years our beach club has one of the best kitchens on the beach, we are one of the few beach clubs open all year round and because of this Club Nautique as a beach club is well known around Amsterdam beach and beyond. The possibilities: Tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner on the terrace or in the restaurant of our beach club, with the beach and the sea always within reach. Specialities: Club Nautique is versatile, with packages for small parties to corporate events for over 500 people. look for the possibilities on our business page or email us for more information about the many possibilities. Weddings: As a special official wedding location , Club Nautique has long been a prime location where many couples have exchanged the vows, we stand as a team and are always ready to make a memorable day for your company and yourself. Business: Do you have a business interest in our beach club and you are looking for an inspiring venue for your meeting, reception or team building event? Please contact us for a tailor-made offer! Club Nautique captured within a modern concept takes an important place in the Amsterdam beach life, also open in winter! Experience Zandvoort as intended and visit us!
United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Club Nautique was suggested by a Dutch friend as a point to meet for breakfast. We were given a warm welcome and served very quickly, we chose a combined breakfast for 14 euros per person. Tea and coffee, a huge bowl of scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, bread rolls and sliced bread, plenty of butter, jam, peanut butter, chocolate sprinkles and orange juice. This was a brillient start to the day. We chose to eat at Club Nautique on three mornings during our stay in Zandvoort and strongly recommend.

Visited April 2012

Stuttgart, Germany
“Delicious food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The hotel recommended this restaurant to me and I was very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere. All the servers were very friendly and efficient even though it was really busy at that time. The manager came over to tables to talk to the customers and ask how everything was. I ordered the steak with pepper sauce and it was fantastic!! I normally don't finish steaks but this was so good, I couldn't stop myself. It also came with some of the best fries I've tasted, and a salad. I also enjoyed their special blend of wine (blend of pinot grigio with sauvigon blanc). It was a bit too cold to sit outside when I went, but they had a lot of outdoor seating available with a view of the beach. I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to make it back someday.

Visited April 2012
Amersfoort, Netherlands
“Stay away from this horrible place”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Went there on a saturday night (oct 1st). The place seemed full, but the waiter showed us to a table that had a 'reserved' sign on it. That's it. Nothing more to say, because that was all the interaction with Club Nautique.

After 30 minutes we got up and went someplace else, because in those 30 minutes nobody gave us a menu, nobody asked us if we wanted something to drink. As if we did not exist. And there was no shortage of waiters, but they were running around like crazy. From nearby tables we picked up remarks that everything took way too long.
And yes, I could have asked a waiter for a menu. And yes, I could have asked if we can order something. But I want to be acknowledged. I am a guest. You don't want my business? Fine, I spend my money somewhere else.

Horrible place.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank robtk
New York
“This is the best on the beach!”
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Club Nautique is a wonderful restaurant on the beach. We have been to Zandvoort on more than occasion and always make it a point to go here. Now they have renovated into a beautiful & inviting restaurant that you will want to spend the evening at. Begin w/drinks outside looking at the sunset on the beach & kite surfers relaxing to the sounds of the North Sea waves. Then go inside for dinner, it's so nice. The food is exceptional, especially their fish. It's so fresh & beautifully presented. The wait staff are amazingly attentive & personable especially since this place can really hop w/cusotmers at night but you feel like you're the only one. Some nights they have live entertainment which is nice & rooms w/gas fireplaces & comfy sofas. The owners have always made it a point to make the rounds to the tables which is appreciated. We spent our vacation in Zandvoort & our visits to Club Nautique definately made it memorable.

• Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great beach side restaurant. sup food, relaxed atmosphere.”
Reviewed 12 January 2008

great beach side restaurant. sup food, relaxed atmosphere.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook