“Steady going strong”
Review of Club Nautique

Club Nautique
Reserve with
Club Nautique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Club Nautique: "Breakfast, lunch and dinner with an amazing backdrop of sea and sand" The location: Club Nautique is located on the beautiful Amsterdam beach. Near the circuit and within walking distance of the station and the centre. The ambiance: the beach club with its special construction, modern interior and Mediterranean feel is known for its spacious terrace, relaxing atmosphere and comprehensive sparkling menu . History: For over 25 years our beach club has one of the best kitchens on the beach, we are one of the few beach clubs open all year round and because of this Club Nautique as a beach club is well known around Amsterdam beach and beyond. The possibilities: Tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner on the terrace or in the restaurant of our beach club, with the beach and the sea always within reach. Specialities: Club Nautique is versatile, with packages for small parties to corporate events for over 500 people. look for the possibilities on our business page or email us for more information about the many possibilities. Weddings: As a special official wedding location , Club Nautique has long been a prime location where many couples have exchanged the vows, we stand as a team and are always ready to make a memorable day for your company and yourself. Business: Do you have a business interest in our beach club and you are looking for an inspiring venue for your meeting, reception or team building event? Please contact us for a tailor-made offer! Club Nautique captured within a modern concept takes an important place in the Amsterdam beach life, also open in winter! Experience Zandvoort as intended and visit us!
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We 've been here for many years on various occasions. Whatever the weather, you can always enjoy the view over the North Sea and the beach. This place is serving excellent meals and a good drink. Best place in town for no nonsense people who enjoy quality as well as beauty. We've never been disappointed, not even by the bill.

1  Thank chsmoor

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Club nautique got an excellent view to the ocean. Seafood dishes are freshly prepared. Lunch for 3 was 90 Euros (mussels for 2 and 1 fish and chips). Could be very busy.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We have eaten here a number of times when travelling on business over to Amsterdam. This last visit was excellent because it was in the mid 20's at 8pm and the sun was setting over the North Sea.

The service was great and accomodated our poor Dutch very well !

The food was great too and presented very well.

Was a lovely place and just a same I didnt have my family with me to experience it.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Club Nautique was suggested by a Dutch friend as a point to meet for breakfast. We were given a warm welcome and served very quickly, we chose a combined breakfast for 14 euros per person. Tea and coffee, a huge bowl of scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, bread rolls and sliced bread, plenty of butter, jam, peanut butter, chocolate sprinkles and orange juice. This was a brillient start to the day. We chose to eat at Club Nautique on three mornings during our stay in Zandvoort and strongly recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

The hotel recommended this restaurant to me and I was very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere. All the servers were very friendly and efficient even though it was really busy at that time. The manager came over to tables to talk to the customers and ask how everything was. I ordered the steak with pepper sauce and it was fantastic!! I normally don't finish steaks but this was so good, I couldn't stop myself. It also came with some of the best fries I've tasted, and a salad. I also enjoyed their special blend of wine (blend of pinot grigio with sauvigon blanc). It was a bit too cold to sit outside when I went, but they had a lot of outdoor seating available with a view of the beach. I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to make it back someday.