All reviews a stones throw martha sofa bedroom canal city centre privacy
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Fantastic b&b with the most heavenly bed!!! Located in the centre of Utrecht, this venue offers you a top experience: as mentioned before a heavenly bed, wide balcony with view on a private garden and the incredible host Martha. Thank you for your hospitality! We'll come back!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The bedroom is large with spacious closet and a great balcony to warm up in the sun. The bed is large and comfortable with good quality linens. The bathroom is ample, with good quality towels too. The breakfast had everything we asked for. The B & B is right in the historic center of Utrech, on a route bordering a charming canal. Martha is an excellent hostess, with a captivating sympathy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The furnishings are very comfortable, the host very friendly and helpful, the location very convenient.

This B&B has two bedrooms with private baths and locking doors sharing a common area and kitchen. I'm not a big B&B person, but this offers ideal privacy to come and go as you please, coupled with an extremely friendly, helpful host, and all the comforts of home (sofa, television, fast wifi).

To be honest, the place is a bit nicer than my apartment, but hey.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I stayed at Gregorius for one night while attending a conference in Utrecht and had the best experience. The B&B is located at a great spot in town and the room is gorgeous and well-equiped. Martha is an amazing host, it was easy to communicate with her, she gave me some good advice on where to eat, and made me a great breakfast in the morning. I would definitely recommend everyone to stay at Gregorius when visiting Utrecht. It was a perfect experience!

Room Tip: located in the center, but still very quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights, and it was just perfect!
We had a one-year-old girl, though Martha welcomed us as her family, and she gave us tons of tips during our stay.
So, we could find a really good restaurant on my birthday where is pretty close to the B&B, and nice places to visit and so.

Her hospitality is much more than I expected. We had enough drinks, good chocolates, turips that we thought it was impossible to see in winter.
I'm sure you will be surprised.

The room is clean, beautiful, and really confortable to stay.You can also use a kitchen, and a living room with other guests which is tidy and clean.
I recommend you stay here when you visit Utrecht.

Thank you for everything, Martha!
We definitely come back here.

家族で3日間宿泊しましたが、Marthaがまるで親戚の家に遊びに来たかのような歓迎をしてくれ、とても居心地よく過ごせました。
娘がまだ2歳前でイヤイヤ期&人見知りなのですが、沢山話しかけて下さったり、お絵かきセットを貸してくれたりして、最後にはバイバイと手を振るまでに打ち解けていました。
部屋も清潔で広く、至る所に心配りがあって何度も感動させられました。