“SIMPLY...THE BEST!!”

Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SIMPLY...THE BEST!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Roberto gelato is my yardstick to measure all others so far no one compares in terms of natural taste, freshness, creaminess. Each flavor is perfectly balanced ingredients and prepared with sophisticated and high quality. The employees are very kind and always smiling. Without a doubt the best ice cream ever tried ... and I must admit that, passionate, I really tasted a lot!

• Visited October 2011

• Polish first
roma
“Best ice cream ever”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I work on a cruise ship and I'm used to try different foods around the world. I have been lucky to have the chance to eat Roberto's ice cream three times already and I honestly think is the best ice cream. It's the perfect mix between Italian traditions and modern tastes in a combination that can really satisfy the most esigent clients.
Strongly recommended !!!

• Visited May 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Once you had roberto's...”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

you never want something else anymore!
A lot of years there was a 'rivalry' between the different icesaloons in Utrecht. This is now Roberto has come to town over, he is number one!
Fresh icecream, nice people and a lot of flavours to choose from.

The only thing that could be better at Roberto's is the possibility to pay with your debitcard, when I'm in the neighbourhood I don't always carry cash on me.

• Visited June 2012
Holland
“Right on our doorstep!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This shop really has super-delicious real Italian icecream! We love the sorbets, but really you can not go wrong here. All our guests that stay with us during home-exchanges love this addition to their menu. We always leave a giftcard for 10 icecreams! Great gift for anyone loving icecream...

• Visited May 2012
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Best ice cream in Rome... is here”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We just came back from Rome, and I have to admit: the food, the atmosphere, the lifestyle just can't be beat. It's hard to switch back to Dutch weather, Dutch restaurants, Dutch service (???)

BUT there's one exception that helps to keep the sun shining: we haven't been able to find better ice cream in Rome than what Roberto Gelato is doing right here in good old Utrecht. My favourites are the fruit flavours, eg, ruby grapefruit, lemon, limoncello, sanguinello (bloodred orange) -- but the stracciatella and amarene variegato are killer too!

• Visited March 2012