Nothing awesome, but it is not a bad hotel. This is an standar one.
* it is really close to the train station (2 min walking) and despite of this I heard not noise from the trains (I was on the 1st floor, same level than train rails, but there's a noise shield. I do not know in other floors).
* Gym has a fantastic view. It is on the top floor. It has also sauna but I didn't use it (it was turned off and I had not much spare time to use).
* Room is clean and tidy, but a little small. Table to work was OK, but with a lot of stuff there that was annoying (coffee machine, bottles of wine, hotel booklets...)
* Restaurant is Ok, food was good, and waitresses were cool. But it is a little small and not very assorted for breakfast.
* There were some noise a first time of the morning because some street work. I hope it should be finished for my next time.
* My room was hot until I discovered the aircon was turned off and I should turn on. Not a big deal.
* Can NOT open windows to let some fresh air coming in...More
- Free Wifi