This Hostel is so cute. When you are doing interrail it's the perfect spot. It's cheap and cute. Everything in the kitchen is free. So you can taste common tastes in Holland for free. Beds are comfortable and okay. The colours are warm in hostel atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel B&B UTRECHT CITY CENTER is situated in the center of Utrecht. The hostel is for students, backpackers, groups, conference visitors and those who want to discover the city Utrecht, and for small and large groups. The rooms are simple and basic; on the first floor you have the reception, canteen, TV area, PCs and kitchen. All day the kitchen is open to prepare your meals - what is included in the price free breakfast, free lunch or self-made lunch bag and free dinner (we supply you cook*free coffee and tea, free juices, free internet, wifi and a lot of PCs. You can use the space is cosy and there is familiar atmosphere you feel relax. On the second third and ground floor you find different rooms simple basic rooms with own shower, toilet in the rooms on the ground and second floor; on the second third floor you find rooms where the showers are common. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hostel B&B Utrecht City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel b&b Utrecht City Hotel Utrecht
- Hostel Bed And Breakfast Utrecht City Center