“Best patisserie in town”
Review of Bond en Smolders

Bond en Smolders
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Utrecht
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Whenever we are in Utrecht we always stop here for coffee/tea and some nice pastry, really something you will enjoy!.

They only have a few tables and the bakery is known in Utrecht, so it is very likely that you'll have to wait or decide to buy it and eat it elsewhere, but don't let that stop you because their pastries are worth and the same can be said for their bread you won't find anything better in Utrecht!.

1  Thank Ronald_jelle

Reviewed 1 July 2014

After seeing this bakery on Trip Advisor, I knew I had to visit. I arrived around noon and found a seat inside (they quickly crowded up). The waitresses and women behind the counter were all very friendly, and I had a delicious sandwich (about 4 euro) in no time. I also ordered a pastry, a chocolade bol (2 euro), which hands-down was the most delicious sweet I have ever had (and I eat a lot of sweets). The menu is good-sized and the pastry display is mouthwatering. Everyone was having a good time and there were a quite a few locals. Conveniently located very close to Domtoren, this is definitely a place to visit!

1  Thank Mita717
Reviewed 3 June 2014

There are lots of things to love here, the cakes of course, as much a feast for the eye as the mouth and the bread, local spiced 'Dom' biscuits, pastries and great savouries such as sausage rolls and grilled sandwiches etc. This is MY place for coffee and a treat in Utrecht as the coffee is really good also, not always the case in cafes! The staff are all just lovely and warm and so friendly which I appreciate a great deal as an expat. Really a top notch place!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had some unbeleivable sandwiches! One our way out we bought some bread and cookies... And this was also awesome!! You really should pay a short visit when you are in Utrecht!! I promise you, you won't be sorry!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The cakes are really delicious, soft and fresh! Coffee chocolate (warm drink) here is the best I've ever had so far, apparently they know a good recepy!

The only negative point is the sfeer - the location really needs some freshening up!