“Nothing special”
Review of Trajectum Lumen

Trajectum Lumen
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I honestly didn't get the point.. I have downloaded an app and followed it, but I saw nothing impressive.. Really. Some of the attractions on our path were not even working.. Maybe my expectations were too high

1  Thank Kat T
There are newer reviews for Trajectum Lumen

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It is the best way to discover Utrecht by night. I do the tour myself several times a year! Really easy to have the map online (or with the apps). Every time friends visit me in Utrecht, I do it with them.
Every people living in Utrecht should have done it at least once!

1  Thank pioutte
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Liked: a fun way to explore this town at night, some really good light displays, some so-so.
Disliked: a few of the light arrows pointed the wrong way, which meant there was some back-tracking. There were fewer actual displays than I expected, but it was still a fun way to spend an hour or so after dinner.

1  Thank mrbi0
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A lovely way to organize your night walk around it. So many different ideas and looks incredibly cute. Don't forget to check their website and how it all started.

1  Thank E_latte
Reviewed 3 September 2013

fun to do, I really enjoyed doing the trajectum lumen across Utrecht city, even in winter is a wonderful experience, I totally recomend it.
Looking forward to do it again but in summer time