We stayed at this hotel during a recent visit to Delft. Although the hotel is very appropriate for a basic city trip, it is definitely not worth four stars.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spaceous and modern, but very average since some four-star essentials (like a minibar and a wifi connection) were missing. We did have a very good night's rest: the quality of the beds is impeccable.
Two things that were slightly frustrating:
1. At breakfast, there was no table available. The waiting staff suggested that we already visit the buffet and told us that a table would be ready for us when we had. This wasn't the case, which left us waiting in the middle of the restaurant with our plates and glasses. Unheard of in any four-star hotel I've ever stayed in.
2. The hotel doesn't have a private parking. We couldn't even leave our car out front for a couple of minutes to go check in because buses were coming and going constantly. A public (paid) parking is available about 100 meters down the street.
Overall, we had a nice stay in this comfortable hotel. Good value for money, considering we booked through a Booking.com Smart Deal. Wouldn't return if I had to pay full four-star price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampshire Hotel- Delft Centre is a modern hotel on the outskirts of the centrum of Delft. The hotel has 92 deluxe rooms, each of which provides a unique musical theme. This is the best location if you are looking for a relaxing weekend away or a business visit. The old inner city of Delft finds itself just several minutes of walking distance away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.