“The Steak place in Delft!”
Review of Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires
Ranked #51 of 244 Restaurants in Delft
Cuisines: Barbecue, Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2013

If you are craving for an Argentinian steak grilled over charcoil, then this is definately the place!
Don't bother to take any starter or dessert as they are not just there to complete their menu and most of the time not really home-made. But again, you go there for the perfectly grilled meat with tasty french fries and or baked patato!
The Argentinian house red wine is also excellent and if you get lucky they might even offer you a glass of limoncello as one of the partners is a proud Italian! The service is very informal and mosty friendly!
This used to be my favourite late night dinner place in Delft and is definately the best Steak restaurant in the region!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Visited this restaurant twice during a recent visit to Delft. The first evening was excellent, attentive service by our waiter, and really good food. We had a mixed selection of fish and meat and all were well presented and beautifully cooked. Accompanying side dishes (fries and salads) and wine list also very good.

We returned a second evening, but were disappointed by indifferent service by two young waitresses who appeared more interested in chatting to their friends sitting at the bar. We asked for a table in the middle of the restaurant, near the fire, but were told they were for six people, not four, and we were put in a cramped table behind the door. This despite the restaurant being half empty, and our being given the six seater table on our first visit? Food was also not quite so good - lamb and fish were overcooked, but I must add that on both visits the beef steaks were outstandingly good, and superbly cooked.
So, all in all a mixed review, it seems to depend on which waiting staff and chef are on duty. But if you enjoy a good steak, definitely worth a go, I haven't eaten a better one in many years.

2  Thank nootychoo
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Small restaurant with nice fire place in the middle. I Have ordered a lot of beef, and this was the tenderness meat I have been eating for some time.
Definitely I will return to try also some other dishes that looked nice on the plates of other guests.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I've been several times to this restaurant and i've always been completely satisfied.
The quality of the meat is fantastic and they are able to cook it perfectly according with the customer requests! The atmosphere is nice and the service very good!
A perfect choice in Delft!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I love to eat a good medium-grilled delicious Steak, and it was difficult to find a good grill house in The Hague. So it was a pleasant surprise that we found one while visiting Delft. The selection of Argentinean steaks are good, and you can choose various side-dishes that included baked potato, fries, corn-on-the-cob, rice or salad. The restaurant has 2 floors, and the interior is warmly decorated, with a fire-pit in the middle of ground floor. The service is quick and friendly. You can enjoy your steak with good Argentinean wines. Prices are reasonable. I have been to this restaurant in Delft twice now, usually with my visitors to The Hague; after a short touristy trip around Delft town, we will eat here for dinner.