Hotel de Utrechtsche Dom
  • Restaurant
US$59
US$56
Priceline
Hotel Over de Brug(Haastrecht)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
  • Restaurant
US$76
US$70
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat locationcycle touringquaint hotelold townno issuesnetherlandscentrebeamsbikes
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We were on a bike tour of Holland and stumbled upon Hotel de Utrechsche Dom. Great location and value. The room was on the small side, but it was more than adequate for our needs. The staff was extremely helpful and marvelous breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Stayed in this hotel as part of a Tulip Cycling tour. While the oom was small, it was clean and had of the the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Staff were good and very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doreen P
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Historic building in the center of the old city - an easy walk to everything. This hotel was booked as part of a cycling tour with Tulip Cycling. The welcoming staff was very helpful and gave me a map and information so I could find whatever I wished in the city. He informed me about a special one day cermics festival in the city center as well as other important site of interest. I had my choice of rooms and was well satisfied. The rooms are not large -- it is a very old building -- amd some delightful unique features and atmosphere are to be expected and appreciated. The Internet connection was included and strong. Slept well in the very comfortable bed. I am glad to have stayed there.

Room Tip: If checking in early ask if you can view and choose your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Sad to say this hotel is just too cramped and the bed was so hard and uncomfortable. It was like sleeping on the box spring (maybe it was!). The location is great and the staff was nice, but it didn't make up for the cramped quarters with the sink in the closet and no room to move. I can't recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jakrusty
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We stayed here as part of a Tulip Cycling Tour. Found it was very very old, hosting guests for over 400 years. Very comfortable. Glad we stayed here. Very good value!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple