This van der Valk hotel in Leiden is definitely the best one I visited in Leiden:
- sufficient free parking
- free wifi
- nicely situated next to a canal - great terrace
- very good and spacey restaurant; correct pricing. Service could be a bit better.
- great breakfast
- cosy bar with plenty of beer choices. Service here was however very bad: slow and unfriendly.
The rooms are well equipped (coffee maker, etc). While it is modern and seems recently renovated, I never saw such an ugly carpet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 80 Beautifully modern rooms & suites with bath and separate shower. A weekend, filled with relaxation and luxury, starts at the Hotel Leiden. A charming a la carte restaurant and cosy bar 'The Old Inn'. Culinary dishes in a pleasant setting, full of atmosphere. 10 Multi functional function rooms with daylight, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Your guests will lack nothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Van der Valk Hotel Leiden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.