“Wonderful!”

GreenLeadersGold level
London
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Staying in Rotterdam for work, I looked at TripAdvisor as to where to stay.

Pincoffs did not disappoint.

So many details (the bed; best night's sleep in a hotel ever, super breakfast, comfortable chairs, a dvd selection if one has time, a very good ipod dock, great coffee, lovely toiletries, etc) and a wonderful team who really care.

So many wonderful details in one hotel. I am a jaded traveller and this was an oasis of calm and perfection. Very highly recommended...and so good, I'm writing the review the day I checked out!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
mission viejo, ca
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Pincoff's is a DESTINATION! Stop looking. Book it. One of the top places we've ever had the pleasure of staying- so much so that we decided to stay an extra unplanned day, our stay totaled four nights! The staff here so pleasantly helpful. The bed- AMAZING (literally, the best night's sleep). The fixtures and water pressure was perfect. ipod sound system created even greater ambiance in our room. Coffee, gourmet teas & fresh bottled water in the room. Wifi never an issue, always connected flawlessly. Breakfast, delicious and so fresh. Lobby always warm & inviting. We were made to feel so at home :) Every need catered to and cared for. Everything in the room and hotel itself was in perfect working condition. We just can't say enough. Location, a little outside the center of town, but a pleasant 30 minute nautical walk. Hands down the best place to stay in Rotterdam. We are grateful to Pincoff's and their staff for a wonderful memory.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Ludovicus000, Owner at Suite Hotel Pincoffs, responded to this review, 3 March 2013
Wow! So many nice words... Thank you for reviewing The Pincoffs Hotel. We are happy you have had a great time in our small boutique hotel. Our staff always wants to make your stay in Rotterdam a memorable one.
Edwin & Karen
Hinckley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I agree with all of the previous excellent reviews of this hotel. I loved it's classy trendy and slightly unusual feel. The service is outstanding and the bed is easily one of the most comfortable.
I loved breakfast too, with a great fresh selection of everything you would want.
I would stay here again the next time I came to Rotterdam, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GorillaFoot
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I stayed here this week for 2 nights and its was a delightful experience. The hotel is of course incredibly beautiful and well located, but the best part of the experience was the flawless service by all members of the staff. I was shown three different rooms, before I finally settled on one. The bed was very comfortable, bathrooms accessories were lovely and overall the room was very welcoming and large. I was provided with very helpful advice on directions to where I wanted to go and sightseeing suggestions based on the limited time I had. While I did not have breakfast here, I did have a very nice lunch. I highly recommend their vegetarian salad - it is amongst one of the best I have had. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you would like a room where windows are at a level from where you can see outside, you should ask...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank nimonika
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This excellent hotel cannot be recommended enough. Lovely room with beamed ceiling, stunning hotel, great location and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast too.

Unfortunately our room did not have a view but the view over the water from the breakfast room is great.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hawaiian_owl
Paris, France
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I spent 1 night in this wonderfully redone townhouse with stunning views on the habour of Rotterdam.
Great mix of antique and contemporary designer furniture. In my corner room a 5 metre ceiling there was the old 19th century closet of Mr Pincoff, founder of the Rotterdam habour.
Very caring staff, extensive breakfast with Illy coffe and a bright smile from the waiter.
Edwin did a wonderful job here.

Room Tip: suite 4, with a big bathroom including designer tub and separated shower stall. 3 enourmous windows...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I had a lovely stay, if much too short, last week. The staff is unfailingly friendly and helpful, and they made me feel comfortable and at home immediately. They even printed running maps for me, tailored to the distance I wanted to run. The rooms are lovely and make you feel at home. The breakfast room is beautiful, as is the rest of the building. I wish I'd had time to take advantage of the book and video libraries. The location is great, and very easy to find from the trams.

Room Tip: If you have small children perhaps ask not to have the rooms with stairs as they are steep for littl...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business