Suite Hotel Pincoffs
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$134
US$116
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$183
US$91
US$87
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold customs housebathroom upstairscustoms buildingerasmus bridgecosy barlovely hotellittle toucheschain hotelsbreakfast roomacross the riversplit leveltop floorcity centrebreakfast is servedbeautiful roomcomfortable bedwater taxi
Reviewed 2 December 2010

We had a late check-in at 11pm (which was not a problem). When we arrived with our car, somebody from the staff immediatly came outside and opened the door for my colleague.
He helped us carry the luggage and I parked the car on the other side of the street.
When I came back in the hotel my colleague was already in his room.
The staff then asked me if I had already stayed in their hotel, which I responded with a negative answer.
He accompanied me to my room and explained everything: breakfast times and place, short description of the aircondition, the Ipod/Iphone docking station, and of course the usual things.

The room was beautiful and modern.
The bathroom had a huge shower and was very clean.
Free wifi, 32" LCD, relaxation chair, desk, coffee, mini bar,...

Breakfast was very calm and relaxing. Staff would ask you what you would like to eat (from a menu). Fruit and cereals were to take from a buffet.

If I really have to write down negative things about the hotel, then it would be:
- No thermostatic tap (water constantly changes 1 to 2 degrees).
- There was a bridge near my room which makes some noise when a truck drives over it. But I only heard it twice in the 2-3 hours I was still awake.

Positive things about the hotel:
- Service!
- Room
- Bathroom
- View was ok
- Breakfast
- They only have 17 rooms so it's a quiet and romantic hotel

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I stayed one night at the Pincoffs and was blown away by everything from the friendliness of the staff, to the sheer extravegance of the rooms (we stayed in room 4 on the first floor which has 5 m ceilings and what i can only describe as a waterfall fro a shower). The beds are huge and really comfortable. Other rooms feature swings hanging from the eves and increadible jacuzzis.

I thoroughly recommend this place to anyone who is in Rotterdam on business or leisure.

Boutique at its best!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Put this gem in the botique hotel catagory as it only has about 20 rooms. Family owned and operated (actually two families), it is reasonably priced and hands-down better than the other 3 hotels I've stayed in Rotterdam. First floor is a nicely sized breakfast room serving eggs,, meats, cheese, to-die-for flakey pasteries, jams, coffee, freshly squeezed OJ and endless cups of coffee, served to your table (no buffet style here).. great service. All included. Arriving at 0800 hours one would expect a cold shoulder and an offering to hold my bags while I waited for a room to be cleaned..no no no, they offered me the Financial Times a seat in the breakfast room and a full breakfast while I waited a short while for my room. Also on the first floor you'll find a wonderful little bar room with a nicely stocked (and priced) bar with a tender always on call. They serve a light fare through out the day, last call 1am. Room 18, on the 3rd floor, while smallish by American standards was perfectly charming. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom new, all first class fixtures, heated towel racks (don't forget to turn them off or the bath room get too warm). There are smoking balconies on each floor too. I could not find a soul willing to accept a tip and regret not leaving a bigger tip than usual for the cleaning staff that made sense out of the mess each day. Talk about a quiet sleep.. omgosh, Please... compare it to heaven.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2010

we booked the Pincoffs experience and were pleasantly suprised by the nice suite we used for the weekend. Our overall impression was one of an impeccable hotel and it 's staff.
We were hard pressed to find any shortcomings .Two minor one being the lack of a larg mirror over the washbasin(only a magnifying one is attached to the wall) and the lack of curtains for all the suite's windows.Not that itbothered us at all but some might.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I cannot praise the staff of this hotel too highly. We arrived somewhat frazzled after travel problems, and they were simply wonderful - efficient, friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is excellent in all other respects as well. After a long lifetime of travel, this hotel really stands out.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple