“Great place to eat Argentina Rib”
Review of Los Toros

Los Toros
Reserve with
Los Toros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 1,172 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cool
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We went there on a friday evening, and it was quite full. We went upstairs for a table. They were quite friendly and the waiting time for the meals was quite reasonable. When we placed our orders, we got the drinks first. Then the garlic bread came. And after that our meals. The garlic bread was quite delicious and the carpaccio was good. The ribeye I ordered was really soft and juicy. I really enjoyed the food here.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

As entries I had empanadas (pasty) and my girlfriend the sheep cheese salad with walnuts. Then as main course we had a 500 gr. T-Bone steak and a filet steak with Bearnaise sauce, both medium rare grilled.

The entries were not that special. The salad tasted fresh and crispy (but very standard for the rest) and the pastry was a bit bland in taste and looks.
The meat is a whole different story though: absolutely sublime!! It was cooked perfectly and had a great grilled meat taste. Together with the housemade chimichurri a great taste experience. For the rest the main course was a bit standard: a small portion of fries with two small green salads for each of us (the same salad my girl had as entry, minus the cheese and nuts). We were full at the end though, but big lumps of meat do that to you!
Service was okay: the waiter was quiet and did not appear very friendly, although he did assist aptly and swiftly. After our entries the owner came to our table for a chat, and he was a good host.

Bottom line: great for some carnivorous joy, but apart of that quite standard. I would go again, but only for the steak, while skipping an entry.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

The food was excellent, the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, the ambience was superb and all in all excellent value for money.
Would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

They served me the best steak I've ever had and it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. Will definitely recommend to anybody who is going to Rotterdam.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Better than most steaks I have in Europe but still not the quality of good mid-west steak. Good staff very attentive and reasonable prices. Close to Hilton Rotterdam just a few minutes walk.